For Sale- Martin 000-15S with factory gloss. SOLD-SOLD

Started by Finalannsa, January 31, 2008, 09:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Folks,

This guitar has been sold and headed to beautiful Hawaii. 

Well I guess it's time I put her up for sale since the trading didn't pan out. Thanks to all that made offers though, I do appreciate it.

First the details:

Mahogany not Sapele
Factory Gloss
Rosewood Buttons
Bone Saddle
Ivory Pins
Original Hard Case

All else is original. I would say that this is at least an 8.5 out of 10 with no obvious blemishes. This is one of those instances when you'd have to hold it up at certain angles to notice fine surface marks.

I am asking $925 and I will split the shipping with you.

Okay, please don't send me emails telling me that anyone can buy a brand new 000-15S for around a grand with a warranty. I am well aware of this. But if you're looking for a 000-15S with gloss that has been broken in for a couple of years then you will appreciate it's value.

Pictures upon request.

Regards- Rich

Please copy all inquiries to Finalannsa@hotmail.com.  I cannot always access Forum content at work.

All,

I dropped the price a bit.  If it doesn't sell it will go to Ebay in a week or so.

Regards-Rich

[attachment no longer available]

Do you have a selling price?
A bunch of great guitars I don't deserve and a gaggle of fly rods.... Aint life grand?

I'm looking for a trade at this point.

Thanks-Rich

Rich

any interest in a classical.  I have 2 very nice classicals and could package one of the.  One is worth more and one is worth less.  on the off chance you are interested in one, let me know and we can discuss possibilities.

jeff
Santa Cruz PJ
Martin om28v
Martin 0018vs
Bourgeois 'Alan Simpson' Slope Dread
Martin LXM (on loan)

Thanks but I'm not a classical guy.  I'm not a classy guy either for that matter but I prefer steel strings.

Thanks-
Rich

rich

I'm sure you are a really classy guy (although I am not an expert).

jeff
Santa Cruz PJ
Martin om28v
Martin 0018vs
Bourgeois 'Alan Simpson' Slope Dread
Martin LXM (on loan)

Hey Rich,

Your message box is full.  Would you shoot me a message whan you get time?

Thanks!

Richard
A bunch of great guitars I don't deserve and a gaggle of fly rods.... Aint life grand?

Richard brought it to my attention that my mailbox was full, with only 24 messages.  I wasn't aware of our limits here.  Anyway it's been emptied and I can now accept messages.

Thanks-Rich

Still looking for a trade.

Thanks for all the offers-Rich

Still open to suggestions folks. 

Dream trade would be a Larrivee 00-50 or 00-60 with a nice darker shade sunburst.

Regards-Rich

All,

I'm still getting some very nice offers but not quite what I'm looking for.  Thanks to all for the interest.

Regards-Rich

All,

I dropped the price a bit.  If it doesn't sell it will go to Ebay in a week or so.

Regards-Rich