Larrivee L03-R/Exotic Rosewood Guitar for Sale -- $1600 shipped

Started by Howlin Bob, October 12, 2013, 07:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi first time user on the Larrivee site, so bear with me. I'm rsh5 on eBay and Howlin Bob on AGF. Discount for AGF and Larrivee members

eBay listing (won't let me call it Custom Shop for some reason): 161127253118

I'm regretfully offering a near new and mint condition high-end Larrivee with exotic rosewood to finance a custom build that is ending sooner than expected. The specifics:

Next to new L03-R/Exotic Rosewood. Italian top, abalone rosette, ultra flamed maple binding, JCL headstock logo, Faradyne tuners, extra heavily figured rosewood, herringbone purfling, bone nut, saddle, and pins, and iMix no-cut electronics. Premium arch top case. Sounds incredible and action is factory perfect. New warranty cards for both guitar and pick-up, so the new owner will be the owner. Came from the #1 shop in the world. It's very, very special. I'm not used to hyperbole, but this one is a good one.

Nut is 1.75" with 2.25" string spacing. Comes with professionally installed LR Baggs iBeam blender pickup.

The wood is from Jean's rare stock as you will see (if my photos load). If not, contact me at howlin.bob@comcast.net and I'll send you photos and a few sound clips. Or, you can look at on my Flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=one_set72157636505176853

Only selling to finance a three-year wait on a custom build or I'd keep this one. Would rate a 9.95/10. Only downgraded because I opened the box and played a few times. No marks, dings or issues. Originally bought from the #1 Larrivee dealer in the U.S. (the world?) -- a "Notable" company.

Sounds spectacular finger style, flat-picked or both. Especially wonderful amplified with the pickups. The tone woods are a multi-$$$$ upgrade. Offered at my cost (which I don't think we're supposed to post here). Let's just say I'm motivated and this is one spectacular guitar. Wonderful doesn't begin to describe this instrument.

Standard specs, otherwise, but upgraded woods and Jean Larrivee's custom MOP logo.

Enjoy.

For calls, you can reach me at 503-784-9962 or howlin.bob@comcast.net

Thanks,

Bob :gotpics: :gotpics:  :nice guitar:

You have to post a price per the forum rules.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Sorry. Price is what I paid at a deep discount. $1899 on eBay, but $1600 shipped to AGF or Larrivee forum members. Don't know how to post photos on this site, so ask to see them and hear a sound clip or two. Magnificent.

Bob

:nana_guitar

Hi Howling Bob is this guitar sold? I see it is listed as sold on ebay :beer
Larrivee L03R Hunt For Spruce
Halcyon New Guiena/Sitka SJ
Halcyon Figured Walnut/Sitka AJ