Here's a mouthful....

Started by JohnM2001, December 16, 2007, 08:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someone asks:  "What guitar is that?"    You answer: "Oh, thats a Martin OOO-ECHF Eric Clapton Hiroshi Fujiwara Bellezza Bianca"    Man!  Talk about obscure signature edition guitars!

Here's a description

D-02E

Agreed. The Martin alphabet soup guitar. Having said, that it sure is pretty.

For all you Torontonians, they have (or had) one of those at The Arts in Newmarket.  I haven't played it, but I've played the black version , the Bellezza Nera, at Gear Music in Oakville.  Sweet but very pricey.  When I checked it out (about two years ago), the guy said he was ready to bargain aggressively to move it.  It's probably still there!

Update: nope, it's gone.
D-03RE
D-03-12
00-50 TSB
OM-02

...and several other guitars.  Former Larrivees: P-01, OM-03R SH (Twelfth Fret special edition), P-01 Chris Hadfield special edition

Also, you can see EC playing either one or both of those in his Robert Johnson DVD.
D-03RE
D-03-12
00-50 TSB
OM-02

...and several other guitars.  Former Larrivees: P-01, OM-03R SH (Twelfth Fret special edition), P-01 Chris Hadfield special edition

Ive heard their a super guitar - but im not into collecting as much as i use to -

I had one and sold it fast. Thank God. I found it to be ugly  :yak: and over priced. I just do not like to see paint on nice wood. I am a purist at heart.
Jim Holler, Luthier
Trinity Guitars
www.TrinityGuitars.com