Cort earth 900

Started by webberink, June 12, 2013, 03:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I found a Cort Earth 900 Parlor for a real good price, in excellent condition at a local music store.  Nice liitle 0 sized guitar but I am wondering if any one has a line on the scale, nut width and those kinds of stats on this guitar which has not been made now for several years.  The L900P replaced it I believe.
Thanks
Dave
I love those older Canadian made Larrivees!

Don't know the the info you want but they're really cool guitars and if I'm not mistaken they had solid tops and apretty tone.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

If it's at a local store, could you not just take some measuring tools with you and measure what you need to know for yourself?
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

I had one - think it was 25 ish scale length, 1 3/4 nut that actually measured 1 13/16.
Mine was solid cedar top, solid mahog back. Sides were laminated. Very sweet guitar.
Newer versions may be  called Luce 900.

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on June 13, 2013, 02:03:46 AM
If it's at a local store, could you not just take some measuring tools with you and measure what you need to know for yourself?

Unfortunately the store is 3 hours away.  That's about as local as it gets when it comes to good music stores for us hill folk in the interior of BC Canada.  This guitar was spotless and loaded with bling and under 300 loonies in price.  Uhhhhh????  Should I or shouldn't I????  The phone is within reach as is the plastic.
Dave

Since the phone is within reach see if the store can answer your question's,you might also want see if any info is on the net.As for should you or shouldn't you well that's up to you if the spec's work for you.As for th equality of the guitar,its there well made not as boxy sounding as a lot or small bodies.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

I looked into it.  Too late - it's a goner. 
"Music is too important to be left to professionals."

Quote from: webberink on June 13, 2013, 04:30:09 PM
Unfortunately the store is 3 hours away.  That's about as local as it gets when it comes to good music stores for us hill folk in the interior of BC Canada.  This guitar was spotless and loaded with bling and under 300 loonies in price.  Uhhhhh????  Should I or shouldn't I????  The phone is within reach as is the plastic.
Dave

Have you looked into Rufus Guitar shop in Vancouver? Chuck Baker is the proprieter, and has very good and long standing relationships with the entire Larrivee family, as well as a huge stock of very good guitars including Cort.
They are great people to deal with.
Also Rufus Island guitar shop (Rufus' current store/repair shop) in Parksville, VERY reputable, and one of the best repairmen in North America, also good friends with the Larrivee family.

History lesson; Rufus opened his guitar shop in Montreal 1971, and it became a thriving business, Chuck Baker became manager, then bought it and moved it to it's current location and it has expanded a great deal.
Check out his stock, and pricing, it doesn't get much better than him on the left coast.
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

Thanks, I will.  I have never visited either location but will make a point of it next time I am down in the lower wasteland.
Dave

hmmmm lower wasteland....
tell Chuck i sent you
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...