Help

Started by Traikat, April 21, 2024, 08:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't know if this is the place to ask this, but here it goes. If I wanted to sell one of my Larrivee's other than using the local Market Place (which I have had good luck with), I would appreciate it very much if someone who sells guitars on this site, walk me through what I would have to do. I have always done cash and local only deals, so I have no clue what I would have to set up for payment transactions. I could try locally; however, my local market would have no clue what I actually have. Thank you for any help you might have.
I just dabble and I'm good with that!
Larrivee SD-40ME Custom
Larrivee 000-40 Maple
Vintage Ovation

There is a FOR SALE board on this forum.
(Please read the rules)
You must include the price you want for your guitar.
Include pictures isn't mandatory but I think it's a mistake not to include or link to them.
A good idea to have a PayPal account for payment.
Another guitar forum that gets a lot of attention and has an active membership and FOR SALE board is the Acoustic Guitar Forum aka "AGF".
Good luck, Traikat.

Thank you Queequeg for your answer. I'm not for sure whether or not to sell, one of those things I need to take time and really think about it!  lol
I just dabble and I'm good with that!
Larrivee SD-40ME Custom
Larrivee 000-40 Maple
Vintage Ovation

Traikat,

You might also look into the Facebook Larrivee group. Pretty active and an excellent resource.