Larrivee Simple 6 just arrived

Started by Simpleman, April 08, 2022, 06:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi everyone, new member here with my first post. I just received my new to me '19 Simple 6 yesterday. This is my first Larrivee but I have owned all the major brands and a few customs. So far, I couldn't be happier with this guitar. The tone is fantastic. I have to get used to the standard scale again but that's no big deal. I am very happy to be able to count myself among Larrivee owners now!
My bad, everyone, coffee and donuts for everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :coffee  :coffee :coffee :coffee :coffee

Quote from: Simpleman on April 08, 2022, 06:50:31 PM
Hi everyone, new member here with my first post. I just received my new to me '19 Simple 6 yesterday. This is my first Larrivee but I have owned all the major brands and a few customs. So far, I couldn't be happier with this guitar. The tone is fantastic. I have to get used to the standard scale again but that's no big deal. I am very happy to be able to count myself among Larrivee owners now!
Well, you coulda brought donuts.... (edit... oops, you did!
:donut :donut2 :coffee :coffee :coffee :coffee extra caffeine for you.
Anyhow, you done good! Awhile back I was doing some horse trading with the local Larrivee dealer and played the OM Simple 6 and liked it "a lot" and was ready to push the button on the various complicated deals to make it happen and they said "oops, it is spoken for". At which point the last part of the complicated deals became "get a new OM-03 from the factory", which I went for and been delighted ever since.
You got a DARN good guitar. Just sayin.
Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 walnut (Forum VI)

Congrats!  :nana_guitar
D-09 Brazilian w/ Eagle inlay. D-02-12
Used to own and love; SD-50, J70 maple Mermaid, SD60sbt, D03R, LV03E.

Thank you, all. I've been playing for a little ng time and owned dozens of guitars. This is my first Larrivee and it is even better than I expected. I should never have waited so long to join the Larrivee guitar affecianados! Very glad I have this terrific guitar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and congratulations on a great guitar!

:wave :donut :donut2
:nice guitar:
1977 Classical
2015 OO-40
2017 LV-10 50th Annniversary #2/50
2021 LSV-03 Forum VI
2023 Hatfield BJG Strong Tenor low G Ukulele #003

Always wanted to try one of them.Congrats.

Keep smilin and keep dancin :nanadance
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Simple 6....amazing pricepoint and love the burst!!  Play on!!

Very cool guitar.  Play it in good health!