New Guitar - Rare Larrivee LCJ-10KK

Started by PastorChuck, January 02, 2012, 01:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Kurt,

"Anatomical" - now that you mention it, I can see it. But I saw something quite different.

Anybody else?

Quote from: ST on January 05, 2012, 03:00:29 PM
Hi Kurt,
"Anatomical" - now that you mention it, I can see it. But I saw something quite different.
Anybody else?
I assume you mean the top of the guitar, not the top of the picture.  And you are seeing an image of something, right?  If that's the case, I don't see anything else other than what I'v seen already.  I just asked "The wife" to have a good look and she also saw what I see without any prompting, but not what you see, only she sees it from the other side!!.   :arrow :wacko:

(She hates being called "the wife" but I'm getting away with it in this case) :laughin:
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Hi,

I'm seeing something, an image,  in the top of the guitar. It's not a reflection, it's in the colour of the top.

Reminds me of this:

Quote from: ST on January 05, 2012, 01:32:46 PM
Does anybody else see something interesting in the top in this picture?

I see something very clearly but I don't want to put ideas in peoples' minds.

What do you see?

I see a guy (face is just above the bridge) with his arms raised up into the two sides of the upper bout.  Looks like a guy raising his hands to heaven in praise.

-Scott
2000 L-03-E
2012 Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
1985 Peavey Milestone
2004 SX SPJ-62 Bass
2008 Valencia Solid Cedar Top Classical
2015 Taylor 414ce - won in drawing
2016 Ibanez SR655BBF
???? Mitchell MDJ-10 3/4 scale dread
???? Squier Danocaster

My Sound Cloud

ST and Rockstar, I don't see either one of those images no matter how hard I try.

What my wife and I both saw is a nude woman's lower body from about the navel area to just below the knees with the hips in line with the area between the bridge and soundhole.   I saw her from the front but my wife saw her from behind.  :blush:

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on January 05, 2012, 05:37:35 PM
ST and Rockstar, I don't see either one of those images no matter how hard I try.

What my wife and I both saw is a nude woman's lower body from about the navel area to just below the knees with the hips in line with the area between the bridge and soundhole.   I saw her from the front but my wife saw her from behind.  :blush:

:+1:  not sure if it is front or back.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

L07, I never noticed the "image" until your post. Yeah I can see the anatomy you mentioned when I look at the picture.

Now you guys know I am a pastor and have played this guitar at church - and I have already had comments about the "nudie" mermaid on the headstock and now I have to deal with the lower half of a nude woman!

I love this guitar anyway!

Hi Pastor Chuck,

I can see three distinctly different images here. Two of them would fit right in at a church.

A third image is a tree-lined road.

Hi ST

I can also see the image of the man hands raised - I don't see the second image.

Hi Pastor Chuck,

In the image of the man with his arms raised I can also see  two figures like  two runners crossing a finish line together, each with an upraised arm.

Another thing I see is is a tree lined road.

This reminds me of when we were kids laying on our backs and finding images in the clouds as they floated by.  Oh to be that young and worry free again.

Kurt